Everyone can get into an unexpected emergency situation.
1. Multi-Function Compass: 360-degree rotating bezel for easy navigation and orienteering, compass glows in the dark, making it easy to read in any weather.
2. Wire Saw: Cut wood (not more than 3 inches), plastic, bone, rubber and soft metal.
3. Whistle: High-Frequency Double Hole Whistle, the sound is louder, so the rescue team can find you faster.
4. Waterproof and shockproof storage case.
5. Saber Card: Credit card size, easy to fit in your wallet. Acts as a can opener, cap opener, 4 position wrench, 2 position wrench, butterfly wrench, directional wrench, screwdriver, knife blade, saw blade, ruler, key chain, and so on.
6. Multiple-function Tactical Knife: Multiple-function survival knife, ideal for any use.
7. Portable Mini Light: Small, practical, and can also be a key ring.
8. Water Bottle Retainer: Simple and solid way to carry a water bottle.
9. Tactical Torch Flashlight: A compact handheld flashlight that magnifies the beam or amplifies the illumination. With ultra-high brightness LED lights, you can run for a few hours with just one AA battery (AA battery not included).
10. Emergency Thermal Blanket: Provides convenient easy protection in cold or warm weather conditions. With a size of 82″ x 52″ it can accommodate tall adults.
11. Multi-function scrape
12. Fire starter
13. Emergence Tungsten Steel Pen: Made of tungsten steel for superior strength and portability. Suitable for breaking glass windows.
14. Carrying and storage case
LIGHTWEIGHT – The size of the survival kit is only 6.4 x 4.1 x 1.9 inches and it weights only 1 pound.
PRACTICAL GIFT – Everyone is likely to encounter some emergency situation. Whether you are camping and hiking or trapped in a car, you can use these tools in an emergency.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – There are dozens of functions with these few simple tools to meet the diverse needs of outdoor survival.